apartmentsparis.fr
loader

Batignolles Studio - Paryż

Visit one of the most romantic cities in the world. Go with friends or your partner to Paris and explore the city. Champs-Elysees, Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dam Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Louvre and many other places to visit and discover. We offer apartments and flats for rent at good prices and locations. Find a comfortable and luxurious accommodation in France. Book your accommodation in Paris and enjoy the city.

Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio

Batignolles Studio

Paryż

WiFi

Rooms for singles

We speak
HE FR

Book now

Offering free WiFi and garden views, Batignolles Studio is an accommodation located in Paris. The property is 2.9 km from La Cigale Concert Hall and 3.3 km from Arc de Triomphe.Please inform Batignolles Studio in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 300 is required. The host charges this 14 days before arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. This property willaccommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please note that for late check-in after 21:00 an extra charge of EUR 30 applies. Check-in after midnight ispossible. For reservations made 30 days or more before arrival, guests must pay 25% of the rental fee upon reservation. The remaining 75% is due no later than 30 days before the arrival date. For arrivals within 30 days, full payment is due at the time of reservation. Please be aware that the final payment of the remaining rental fee will be made to the credit card on file. Please ensure this amount will be authorized by your credit card company in advance. License number: 7511701452638

Book now with our partner
Batignolles Studio Batignolles Studio
Paryż
Details of the offer
Offer from our partner Booking.com BG.1170123
The website apartmentsparis.fr uses cookie technologies for marketing and statistical purposes. You can manage your browser's cookie settings.OK

WiFi

basen

bon turystyczny

wellness

parking

plac zabaw

wyżywienie (BB,HB,FB)

zwierzęta

dla singli

ułatwienia dla niepełnosprawnych

Wyszukuj oferty od partnerów:

PolskiePortale.pl

IdoSellBooking.com

Booking.com

Groupon.pl

Triverna.pl

Interhome.pl

Belvilla.com

Wakacje.pl

przejdź do strony głównej